Easily Unlock Bootloader On Xiaomi Redmi Note 7: The Redmi Note 7 is a successor of Redmi Note 6. It comes equipped with a 6.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2340 pixels. The screen is protected by very trusted Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. Many other markets like India where Xiaomi Redmi Note series is very popular are waiting for this device.
The Redmi Note 7 is powered by Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm) 2.2GHz processor and it comes with 3/4/6GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Redmi Note 7 packs a 48-megapixel (f/1.8, 1.6-micron) primary camera and a 5-megapixel secondary camera on the back side. There is a 13-megapixel front camera with HDR support.
The Redmi Note 7 runs Android 9.0 (Pie) at the top of Xiaomi’s MIUI 10. The device houses by a 4000mAh non-removable Li-Po battery. The device comes with Quick Charge 4. It has Bluetooth 5.0 and 2.0, Type-C 1.0. The fingerprint scanner is rear mounted and it is very fast.
Like most of the Android smartphone, Redmi Note 7 also comes with an unlockable bootloader. If you are new to rooting, then you should know that Unlocking bootloader of an android device is the first and most important step in android rooting process. First users have to unlock the bootloader, then they can install TWRP recovery via Commands. Once TWRP is installed, root can be gained by flashing the supersu or magisk via TWRP recovery.
Rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Redmi Note 7 while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure you have installed Xiaomi drivers on your PC.
- Download and Setup ADB and Fastboot Tools On your PC
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
How to Unlock Bootloader On Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
- Enable the Developer Option, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock (Go to Settings > About phone > MIUI Version. Click 7 times on the MIUI Version to enable the Developer Option. Now Go back to Settings > Developer Option and Enable OEM Unlock.)
- Now again go to Settings > Mi account > MI Cloud > Enable Syn and Find Device
- Now login to Mi Cloud Server to check whether your device is syn or not. If there are other devices synced with your mi cloud, remove them.
- Download Mi Unlock tool – CLICK HERE. Once you download the file, Extract the MiFlashTool Zip file
- Now Go to the extracted files and open MiFlashUnlock
- A new disclaimer page will appear, read it and click Agree
- Now you will be asked to Log in. Log in with your Mi Account, If you don’t have one then Sign UP – CLICK HERE to Sign Up
- Now boot your Redmi Note 7 to Fastboot/Bootloader mode and connect it to your PC via provided USB
- Your device will be shown as connected.
- Now Click On Unlock. It will show some warning, escape that. It will start the unlocking process automatically.
- Once the process is completed, reboot your device. Your device’s bootloader should be unlocked. You can check the bootloader lock status from the settings.
So that’s it for today’s simple guide. If you have any question regarding this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.