YU Yureka Black is the latest flagship from YU. YU Yureka Black comes with locked bootloader out of the box. Unlocking the bootloader lets you flash ROM, root your device, or install any custom recovery or custom ROM. Unlocking bootloader of YU Yureka Black may void its warranty. In this article, we will guide you how to unlock the bootloader of YU Yureka Black. Follow the below step by step guide to Unlock Bootloader of YU Yureka Black.
If you want to get more out of your device, then you should unlock the bootloader of your device. Unlocking the bootloader will enable you the possibility of rooting, installing ROM, installing custom recovery in your device. You need to execute few commands to unlock bootloader of YU Yureka Black.
RootMyGalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your YU Yureka Black while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure you have installed USB drivers on your PC
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Steps to Unlock Bootloader of YU Yureka Black
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Now download and install adb drivers on your PC
- After ADB drivers installation, Go to ADB folder (C:\ADB). You see files ADB and Fastboot.exe.
- Now open the command prompt by press and holding “Shift + right mouse click” then choose ‘Open command window here’.
- Connect your YU Yureka Black to PC and execute the following command to enter into Fastboot.
adb reboot bootloader
Now execute the following command to unlock the bootloader.
fastboot oem unlock-go
Your device bootloader is successfully unlocked.
Hope you found this article helpful.