Step By Step Guide to Unlock Bootloader On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (ZB601KL/ZB602KL): All the Asus devices come with an unlockable bootloader. Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 is the new mid-range device from the company and it is exclusively available in India. The company claims that the phone is built for the Indians. The device is a direct competitor of the Very popular Xiaomi Remi Note 5 series. If you are planning to buy Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (ZB601KL/ZB602KL) and in future going to root it then this guide will play a very vital role. Here we are sharing a detailed guide to unlock Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (ZB601KL/ZB602KL) bootloader.
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 comes with a 5.99-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels. It is powered by octa-core processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. It has 32GB of internal storage (expandable up to 2000GB via a microSD card). The Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 sports a 13-megapixel primary and an 8-megapixel front camera on the rear and front side respectively. The Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 runs Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box and houses a 5000mAh battery.
This time Asus went with a very close to the stock skin. The bootloader unlocking process on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (ZB601KL/ZB602KL) will be same as all previous generation OnePlus devices. The Users need to have windows or Mac computer. The process needs fastboot commands. It is easier than sounds but we recommend you follow all the steps mentioned in the guide carefully.
If you are new to rooting, then you should know that Unlocking bootloader of an android device is the first and most important step in android rooting process. First users have to unlock the bootloader, then they can install TWRP recovery via Commands. Once TWRP is installed, root can be gained by flashing the supersu or magisk via TWRP.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (ZB601KL/ZB602KL) while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin started this process
- First, take a backup of your apps and data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Download and Install ADB and Fastboot On Your PC
Now download the files and follow the guide to Unlock the Bootloader On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (ZB601KL/ZB602KL)
How To Unlock the Bootloader On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (ZB601KL/ZB602KL) (SAFEST GUIDE)
- Once Downloaded, extract the file on the PC using unzipper apps like WinRAR or 7Zip.
- Extracted folder should have 3 files (1) ASUS_Android_USB_drivers_for_Windows and (2) unlock (3) Instructions
- Open the first file and install the USB drivers on the PC.
- Enter Fastboot Mode On Your device (Power off the phone completely, then Hold the Volume Up and Power button simultaneously)
- Connect the phone to the PC using the USB cable.
- Now go to the ‘unlock’ folder and double-click on the ‘unlock.cmd’ file to unlock bootloader on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
- Once the process is finished, reboot your device.Your device’s bootloader should be unlocked.
| Rooting Guide: How To Install TWRP and Root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1