Guide: How to Safely Unbrick / Unroot & Return Back To Stock ROM Lenovo A7000. (Fix Bootloop & Softbrick Lenovo A7000).Downgrade Lenovo A7000 from Marshmallow 6.0 to Android Lollipop 5.1
Lenovo A7000 is one of the most used budget friendly android devices.Recently Lenovo has released Android Marshmallow 6.0 update for the device.If you device stuck at the boot screen after updating to latest android or you just want to revert back to stock android lollipop then this guide will help you to do so.You can unroot your rooted A7000 after flashing back the Stock ROM.
In this guide, we will be using SP Flash Tool to safely Downgrade Lenovo A7000 from Android Marshmallow 6.0 to Android Lollipop 5.1 stock Firmware.This will unroot your device and bring your device out of boot loop.So just follow the simple given steps to Unroot & Return Back To Stock ROM Lenovo A7000
- Make sure there is at least 50% battery left on your smartphone before beginning this process
- This guide is only for Lenovo A7000 so don’t try on other devices
- This process will wipe your device’s data.So backup apps and data [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Lenovo A7000 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Install Lenovo USB Drivers On your Pc [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download Link
- Bootloader Must be unlocked [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot
- Setup ADB & FastbootOn your PC. Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Enable developer option and enable USB Debugging on your device [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
→ Manually Unbrick / Unroot & Return Back To Stock ROM Lenovo A7000
[icon name=”cloud-download” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]DOWNLOADS
Download Stock Lollipop ROM for Lenovo A7000 –Download / Mirror
(A7000-a_S153_151127 ROW Full)
How to Install Stock Lollipop ROM On Lenovo A7000 (Return Back To Stock ROM Lenovo A7000)
- Read the Pre-requirements section first
- Then download the SP Flash Tool on your Computer
- Now download the FDirmware file (Stock ROM) From the download section above
- Now follow the guide to flash the Stock ROM On Lenovo A7000 vis SP Flash tool [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Flash MediaTek Stock ROMs With SP Flash Tool (MTK Android Smartphones)
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your device
- Your device should be out of bootloop and should be unrooted
If you have any question related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.