A very detailed guide to Safely Unroot / Unbrick Moto X Play and Back To Stock Lollipop ROM/Firmware.If you are looking for the stock ROM for Moto X Play 2015, then you are at the right Place.
If you have rooted your Moto X Play 2015 or you have bricked it and now want to unroot/unbrick Moto X Play 2015, then this simple article will help you on How To Unroot / Unbrick Moto X Play 2015.Using this guide you can fix bootloop issue on Your Moto X Play.
If you have a Moto X Play and you want to restore it back to stock ROM, then follow the guide to Unroot Moto X Play 2015 and Back to Stock (Same procedure as Unbrick).The procedure is simple and easy
This guide is only for Motorola Moto X Play 2015 android smartphone. Don’t try this method on any of other Android devices.
How To Unroot / Unbrick Moto X Play 2015
*Warranty may be void of your device if you follow the procedures given on this page. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components.
How To Unroot / Unbrick Moto X Play 2015 In 2min
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Moto X Play 2015 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
ENABLE USB DEBUGGING MODE
Now you need to enable USB debugging mode. Without enabling USB debugging mode on your device you can’t start the root, Custom ROM or Unlock process.(Setting->About Phone->Build Number->Tap 7 times on build number->It will enable the developer mode in the main setting->Go to Developer->Enable the Debugging)
Download | Stock Firmware for Moto X Play XT1562, XT1563 and more
Mirror | Stock Firmware for Moto X Play XT1563 (Faster download)
Check Model Number of your Moto X play and download the right firmware (Important)
How To Unroot / Unbrick Moto X Play 2015 (Restore Moto X Play Stock Lollipop Firmware) -Bootloop Fix
Step By Step Gude
- First of all, Download the firmware file from the download section and transfer it to your PC.
- Make sure you have setup ADB and fastboot on your PC. Also accept Always allow from this computer when you plug in the device for the first time to enable USB Debugging.
- The firmware file is a zip file. Extract the firmware file in the same folder where you have setup ADB and fastboot so as to get the boot, system, logo and other image files.
- Now power off your device and unplug it from your PC.
- Boot into the bootloader. To do so, press and hold volume down and the power button for 5-6 seconds.
- You will see the bootloader screen. Now connect your device to the PC using a USB cable.
- Navigate to the location where you have placed the firmware file. While the folder with recovery.img file is open, right-click on an empty space and select “Opencommand window here” option to launch a cmd window.
- Now type the following in the command prompt to get a code to check your device connectivity
- Now issue the following commands to install the stock firmware
fastboot flash partition gpt.bin
fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img
fastboot flash logo logo.bin
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7
fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot erase modemst1
fastboot erase modemst2
fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn
fastboot erase cache
fastboot erase userdata
- Once the installation is complete, the phone will self-reboot.
If you see the new boot logo, that means you have successfully installed stock firmware onto your device.And Device is now fully working.Bootloop/Bricked Phone is now fixed.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.