Update HTC 10 To Resurrection Remix Pie (Android 9.0) || RR 7.0: This ROM build is available for HTC 10. The Custom ROM is shared on Xda by fagyi. If you want to know more about Resurrection Remix Android 9.0 Pie For HTC 10, just follow the guide given below. The available ROM file name is RR-P-v7.0.0-20190210-pme-Unofficial.zip
The Android 9.0 Pie is fairly a new version of the Google labs. With the release of new Android 9.0 Pie, the parallel thing that happens is the development of the Custom ROM which essentially acts as a wrapper to the underlying Android version. The Official Resurrection RemixExtended Pie on HTC 10 based on Android 9.0 Pie is packed with new Wallpaper Themes, AutoFill, Redesigned Power Menu, Adaptive Icons, Picture -In- Picture Mode, Google Play Protect and 2X Boot Time, new Shutdown and boot Animation, Pixel 3 Launcher, Round Statusbar Icons, and Settings. Follow the below step by step guide to install Resurrection Remix ROM on HTC 10 (Android 9.0 Pie).
The HTC 10 was released in 2016 and was one of the major devices of HTC that year. The device features a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2560 pixels. The HTC 10 runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box. It is powered by 1.6GHz quad-core processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 2000GB via a microSD card. The HTC 10 packs a 12-Ultrapixel rear side camera and a 5-megapixel front camera. The HTC 10 houses a 3000mAh non-removable battery
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Lineage OS 15.1 On HTC 10.
- Download Resurrection Remix 9.0
- Download GApps For Resurrection Remix 9.0 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk Android Pie | Android 9.0 (If you want root access)
How to Install Resurrection Remix Android 9.0 Pie on HTC 10
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link and extract them
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a nandroid backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now return to the main menu of TWRP and wipe cache, data, and system before flashing the ROM
- In order to Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe. (Don’t select the internal storage)
- Now Return to the main menu of TWRP again and install the GSI ROM which is just a system image.
- Go to Install -> Install Zip -> select the ROM Zip file
- Next flash the Gapps file like custom ROMs
- Last but not least, flash Magisk (optional) if you want to root (not recommended as all devices have different methods)
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Resurrection Remix Based on Android 9.0 Pie. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.