Here we will be sharing step by step guide to Download and Install OnePlus One Cyanogen OS 13.1.2 ZNH2KAS3P0 OTA Update.Follow the guide to manually Update OnePlus One to Cyanogen OS 13.1.2 ZNH2KAS3P0 (CM 13.1.2)
The latest Cyanogen OS 13.1.2 is now live for OnePlus One.It is based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware.This OTA will update your device’s firmware build number to ZNH2KAS3P0.This update is not a major update but it comes with latest security patches so we recommend you to Install OnePlus One Cyanogen OS 13.1.2 ZNH2KAS3P0 OTA Update.
The good news is that we got both the fastboot file and TWRP flashable file of this OTA Update.You can manually install the Firmware / ROM On your OnePlus one.Here we are going to share step by step guide to Flash / Install OnePlus One Cyanogen OS 13.1.2 ZNH2KAS3P0 OTA Update Without Losing any data
You only are responsible for your device. We at rootmygalaxy.net won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components.
- First Setup ADB & Fastboot on your windows or mac.Guide for Windows Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows / Guide For Mac How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- This guide is only for OnePlus One, so don’t try on other OnePlus devices.
- You are not going to lose any data still take a proper backup of your apps and data.
- More than 60% battery is required
- For nonrooted users > How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non-rooted users)
- For rooted users having TWRP recovery > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
DOWNLOAD OXYGEN OS 13.1.2 FOR ONEPLUS One
cm-13.1.2-ZNH2KAS3P0-bacon-signed-fastboot-76d803f730.zip (fastboot File)
cm-13.1.2-ZNH2KAS3P0-bacon-signed-8502142fdc.zip (TWRP Flashable File)
HOW TO FLASH / Install OnePlus One Cyanogen OS 13.1.2 ZNH2KAS3P0 OTA Update
- Now follow this guide to Flash / Install OnePlus One Cyanogen OS 13.1.2 ZNH2KAS3P0 OTA Update Download and Install OnePlus 3 Oxygen OS 3.1.3 Firmware Update
(All the steps are same just use this firmware instead of that one)
Note: use the first file for fast boot method (nonrooted) or use the second file for TWRP method (rooted users)
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂
Via OnePlus forum