In this guide, you will learn How to safely Update Samsung Galaxy E7 To Stock E700HXXU1BOJ7 Lollipop 5.1.1 Firmware.Samsung has started rolling out official Android 5.1.1 lollipop updates for it’s mid range devices which are previously running android KitKat and Samsung Galaxy E7 SM-E700H is one of those devices.
Samsung Galaxy E7 is a mid-range Samsung devices launched last year.The phone features some mid-range specs.It has decent price tag so the phone became very popular and there are many people who are using this device as their daily driver.
→ Step By Step Guide to Update Samsung Galaxy E7 To Stock E700HXXU1BOJ7 Android Lollipop 5.1.1
This Android Lollipop Update For Samsung Galaxy E7 comes with build number E700HXXU1BOJ7 and will be available via OTA (Over the air).But in order to update via OTA, your device should be locked.But if you want to update to this official stock Android 5.1.1 lollipop firmware right now or if your device is rooted then don’t worry this guide will help you to manually Update Samsung Galaxy E7 To Stock E700HXXU1BOJ7 Lollipop 5.1.1
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy E7 To Stock E700HXXU1BOJ7 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Samsung Galaxy E7 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Before you begin the flashing process, first download Galaxy USB drivers on your computer, then enable USB debugging on your Galaxy Note 4 smartphone, go to settings >> developers option. If developer’s option isn’t visible on your galaxy device, simply go to about phoneunder settings and scroll down to build number, then tap build number up to 7 times to make developers option visible.
→ Manually Update Samsung Galaxy E7 To Stock E700HXXU1BOJ7 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
How To Update Samsung Galaxy E7 To Stock E700HXXU1BOJ7 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
Step By Step Guide
- Download Odin and Install it on your PC
- Make Sure you have installed Samsung USB Drivers on your PC
- Now download the Android lollipop ROM from the download section
- Now reboot your Samsung Galaxy E7 and boot into the Download mode.To Go To download mode press and hold the Power On key+ Volume Down + Home key and then select download mode in the menu given.
- Then connect your smart phone to the computer and the Odin software will recognize your device and a message will be shown on the screen says added.
- After that, choose AP in Odin and select the firmware file in which you have downloaded. Also, endeavor that the re-partition is not ticked in the Odin.
- Lastly, Click the “Start” button at the bottom of the ODIN screen to start the process. Now the flashing process will start on your phone and this will take some time.
- Once the Flashing is completed, the device will reboot automatically
DONE!!! Now Your Galaxy E7 should be running on Official Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Build Number E700HXXU1BOJ7