The latestMIUI 18.104.22.168 Europe Stable ROM (V22.214.171.124.QJIEUXM) rollout has begun for Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite. The update is exclusive to Europe as the name of the update suggests. If your device is running on a Europe Stable ROM, only then you will get the update via OTA. Otherwise, you have to install it manually. The update is based on Android 10.
This update addresses various bugs which were previously present. The update brings performance and stability improvements to the device. It addresses the local time naming bug. Now it is more optimised. The has been rolled out as an OTA.
If your device is not rooted, then your device may have received the update. You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Check for Software Update. The update will be available across the globe but as it is being rolled out in a phased manner, it may take some time to be available in every region, but if you want you can manually download and Install Mi 10 Lite MIUI 126.96.36.199 Europe Stable ROM.
MIUI 188.8.131.52 Europe Stable ROM – June 2020 security patch update details
- Device: Mi 10 Lite
- Channel: Europe
- Version: V184.108.40.206.QJIEUXM
- Android: Android 10
- All MIUI 12 Changelogs
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Have a backup of all your data just to be on the safe side if any incident happens.
- Must Have the bootloader unlocked.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Make sure that the device has more than 50% battery percentage.
Download Mi 10 Lite MIUI 220.127.116.11 Europe Stable ROM
- MIUI 18.104.22.168 Europe Stable ROM for Mi 10 Lite: Recovery ROM
How To Install Mi 10 Lite MIUI 22.214.171.124 Europe Stable ROM
- Download the firmware file and save that in your device
- Now follow the guide given below to install the ROM manually (follow the recovery ROM (zip) guide)