Earlier this month, Samsung started sending May 2021 security patch to the International Galaxy Note 10 series phones. Now, the same update is being rolled out to Verizon’s Galaxy Note 10 series phones in the US.
The May security update can be identified by release number FUD9. Other than a new security patch, it also brings improvements to Samsung’s Quick Share file sharing and other performance improvements.
As per the bulleting, May 2021 security patch for Samsung phones includes fixes for 3 critical, 24 high level, and 17 moderate Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE), for improved system protection.
- Galaxy Note 10 – N970USQU6FUD9
- Galaxy Note 10+ – N975USQU6FUD9
- Galaxy Note10+ 5G – N976VVRU6FUD9
This software update provides:
- The latest security patch on your device.
- Enhancements to Quick Share for easily sharing files to other Android devices.
- Other performance improvements.
To download the latest update on your Verizon’s Galaxy Note 10 / Note 10+ / Note 10+ 5G, navigate to Settings >> Software updates and then tap on Download and install.