[Current Status] Vernee M6 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update: If you are in the market for an amazing range of devices with high-end specs at extremely low prices, then you need not like any farther than Vernee. Vernee is one of the top Chinese smartphone manufacturing brands at the moment. Through the wide range of exciting smartphones, it has managed to gain quite a high reputation in the smartphone market. Today, we will be sharing with you information about Vernee M6 and the current status on the official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 update.
About Vernee M6
Vernee M6 comes equipped with a 5.7-inch IPS display screen having a resolution of 1440x720p, a MediaTek MT6750C 64-bit Octa-Core processor, ARM Mali-T860 MP2 GPU, 4 GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64 GB ROM storage capacity, and a non-removable 3300mAh Lithium-Polymer battery.
It comes with VOS (Android 7.0 Nougat based) firmware out of the box, and its other features include Hybrid Dual SIM dual standby, fingerprint sensor, a 13.0 MP rear camera, an 8.0 MP front camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, motion gestures, 4G LTE+VoLTE technology, and more.
Check Out Our Latest Post: List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 P)[/mks_pullquote]
About Android Oreo 8.0/8.1
Android 8.1 Oreo is the latest stable build from Google. Google even has released the developer preview of upcoming Android 9.0 (P).All the big manufacturers like Samsung, LG, HTC and OnePlus have already updated their new devices to Android 8.0 and some even have been updated to Android 8.1 Oreo. Now let’s talk about some of the awesome features of Android Oreo.
- Picture in a Picture – The videos will switch to a smaller and minimized version when you want to navigate to other apps. This feature is very similar to what a YouTube video does when using the YouTube mobile app.
- Background limits – This wonderful feature will help you set a limit the extent of what an app can do while it is operating in the background. You can also use this to conserve power and get more battery life.
- Notification channels – This new feature will provide the ability to group our notifications from numerous apps into one channel. This feature will make it easier to manage the notifications.
- Better icons – Google has tried to make the icons in this update to be adaptive which means that they will be taking different shapes depending on the interface it is used on.
- Keyboard navigation – This new feature would give you the ability to use keys for navigating apps.
[FAQ] Vernee M6 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update
Q) Will Vernee M6 get the official Oreo update?
Answer: Yes, it will get the official Android Oreo 8.0 update. The hardware can easily support Android Oreo 8.0.The Vernee M6 is one of the most important devices of Vernee so they must have started working on the official Android Oreo build.
Q) How Can I Download Vernee M6 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update?
Answer: As we mentioned earlier, Vernee M6 will get the official update but as of now there is no Oreo update available for the device. When the update will release, it will be available via OTA (Over-the-air).
Q) When the Official Vernee M6 Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo OTA Update Will Release?
Answer: According to some of the sources, the Oreo 8.0 update will be available by November 2018.
[Note: The image used in this post is not owned by us. It is the property of its respective owner]
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page