[Current Status] Vernee Mix 2 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update: Vernee is a highly successful and popular brand of smartphones which has been giving tough competition to the top smartphone manufacturers such as Samsung, Lenovo, Motorola, etc. Time and time again it has managed to release some highly advanced devices with the latest features and specifications. Today, we are going to talk about one such device. Here, we will be discussing Vernee Mix 2 and the current status of the official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 update.
About Vernee Mix 2
Vernee Mix 2 comes with a 6.0-inch IPS display screen with full HD+ resolution of 2160x1080p, a MediaTek MTK6757CD Octa-Core 2.5GHz ARM Cortex-A53 processor, ARM Mali-T880 MP2 GPU, 4/6 GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64 GB ROM storage capacity, and a non-removable 4200mAh Lithium-Polymer battery.
It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat firmware, and its other features include a 13.0+5.0 MP primary camera, an 8.0 MP secondary camera, Wi-Fi, dual SIM standby, Bluetooth, GPS, fingerprint sensor, and more.
About Android Oreo 8.0/8.1
Android 8.1 Oreo is the latest stable build from Google. Google even has released the developer preview of upcoming Android 9.0 (P). All the big manufacturers like Samsung, LG, HTC and OnePlus have already updated their new devices to Android 8.0 and some even have been updated to Android 8.1 Oreo. Now let’s talk about some of the awesome features of Android Oreo.
- Picture in a Picture – The videos will switch to a smaller and minimized version when you want to navigate to other apps. This feature is very similar to what a YouTube video does when using the YouTube mobile app.
- Background limits – This wonderful feature will help you set a limit the extent of what an app can do while it is operating in the background. You can also use this to conserve power and get more battery life.
- Notification channels – This new feature will provide the ability to group our notifications from numerous apps into one channel. This feature will make it easier to manage the notifications.
- Better icons – Google has tried to make the icons in this update to be adaptive which means that they will be taking different shapes depending on the interface it is used on.
- Keyboard navigation – This new feature would give you the ability to use keys for navigating apps.
[FAQ] Vernee Mix 2 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update
Q) Will Vernee Mix 2 get the official Oreo update?
Answer: Yes, it will get the official Android Oreo 8.0 update. The hardware can easily support Android Oreo 8.0. The Vernee Mix 2 is one of the most important devices of Vernee so they must have started working on the official Android Oreo build.
Q) How Can I Download Vernee Mix 2 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update?
Answer: As we mentioned earlier, Vernee Mix 2 will get the official update but as of now there is no Oreo update available for the device. When the update will release, it will be available via OTA (Over-the-air).
Q) When the Official Vernee Mix 2 Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo OTA Update Will Release?
Answer: According to some of the sources, the Oreo 8.0 update will be available by August 2018.
[Note: The image used in this post is not owned by us. It is the property of its respective owner]
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page