The Vitu Mars 2 is a mid-range device featuring a 5.5” HD Display. It comes with 16GB ROM and 2GB RAM. It also has Face ID. It sports 5MP + 8MP cameras. It is a dual sim device. It is powered by spreadtrum CPU and runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box (Later upgraded to Nougat).
Install Official Stock ROM On Vitu Mars 2 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
The official firmware of Vitu Mars 2 has been released and available for download. The firmware is for Spreadrum version. The firmware is around 834.1 MB so we recommend having stable wifi while downloading the firmware. This ROM can be flashed using SPD Flash Tool. The Official stock firmware file name Vitu_Mars_2_SP7731CEB_27012019_6.0_SPD. It is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow Os. If you own a Vitu Mars 2 and for some reason looking for the stock firmware for the device, then you landed on the right page. Here we will be sharing the direct link from where you can get the official flash file of Vitu Mars 2 and later flash it via supported flashing tool.
If you are an Android device owner, you may have heard about ROM. There are two types of ROMs available for Android 1) Stock ROM and 2) Custom ROM. The Stock ROM is the firmware which comes pre-installed with the device and the Custom ROMs are modified firmwares which are developed by third-party developers to enhance the features and user experience. The stock ROMs are really stable as they are crafted for a specific device so the support is great. These files can be flashed using various flashing tools like SP Flash tool easily.
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Vitu Mars 2 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Vitu Mars 2
- [Download] List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 Pie)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Download Android P Themed ROM For Any Android (Dot Os 2.3)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download Vitu Mars 2 Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Vitu Mars 2 Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Vitu Mars 2
- First, Download and extract Spreadrum 7731 Upgrade Tool (SPD Tool) on your computer.
- Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe. (ResearchDownload)
- Once Spreadrum 7731 Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your Android device to the computer
- Once your Smartphone is connected successfully to the PC, click on the Load Packed (Port) Button and add the .pac file (Stock ROM (.pac) Version).
- After adding .pac ROM file in Spreadrum 7731 Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- This will start the downloading and flashing process and between the process, your device will restart many times.
- You will see Green Passed Message in Spreadrum 7731 Upgrade Tool, once the flashing is completed. Done!!
- You have successfully flashed the stock firmware with SPD Tool. Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware to confirm that.