All the Android devices come with some sort of built-in security features to protect the user data, Google account, etc. Whereas, Google has already included a factory reset protection lock or Google Account lock for the Android 5.1 Lollipop or higher running devices. This basically, activates the FRP Lock when users set up their Google account on a new device.
So, if you or someone else have done a factory reset, your device will ask for the previously used Google account credentials to unlock the device. Therefore, your device will be safe from others. But some times, users forgot the login details and can’t unlock their devices. If you’re also facing similar kinds of issues on your Vivo device then you can Download Vivo ADB Format Tool (Vivo Pattern and FRP Unlock Tool).
Either you will need to input the previously logged in Google Account details or you have to bypass/remove the FRP lock using the specific tools or files for specific device brands. But it’s worth mentioning that this tool only works on MediaTek processor powered Vivo devices. Here we’ve shared the FRP Unlock Tool for Vivo devices. Now, let’s take a quick look at the features below.
Vivo ADB Format Tool Features
- Vivo ADB Format Tool is free and simple software.
- Supported only for Vivo smartphones (MediaTek chipset).
- It can remove FRP lock or pattern lock on the Vivo devices.
- It runs on Windows PC/Laptop.
- Simple user interface.
|Vivo ADB Format Tool||Download Link||mirror (MEGA)|
Steps to Install and Use Vivo ADB Format Tool
- Download and install the tool on your PC.
- Now, you will need to download the MTK VCOM Drivers on your PC.
- Switch off your device then press and hold the Power + Volume Down buttons simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Use volume keys to navigate and select Recovery mode using the power button.
- Now, select Advanced and choose Reboot with ADB.
- Connect your Vivo handset with the computer via a USB cable.
- Make sure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Now, open the Vivo Tool on the PC and go to the Device Manager on the computer.
- Check for the port number and enter it inside the tool.
- Click on BTN2 and the flashing process will start.
- Wait for the process to complete and then reboot your device.
- That’s it.
Note: This method will delete all the device data completely.
We hope this guide was helpful to you.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.