Here in this guide, we’ll be sharing the link and steps to download Vivo V20 / V20 Pro USB Drivers and ADB Fastboot Tool. If in case, you wonder which is the first-ever Android smartphone to come with Android 11 out of the box, then it’s none other than the Vivo V20 device which is running on the Funtouch OS 11 skin. While the two other siblings Vivo V20 Pro and V20 SE is still running on the Android 10 (Funtouch OS 11) preloaded.
Though Funtouch OS is quite advanced and well-optimized in terms of performance, multi-tasking, and daily usage, some of the users may not like the skin that much. In that scenario, we can say that plenty of Vivo device users are looking for the flashing custom firmware, root access, installing custom recovery, and more. So, the USB Drivers and ADB Fastboot Tool becomes very useful.
That means connecting your smartphone to the PC/Laptop requires the USB Driver to be installed at first on the computer for stable and faster connectivity during transferring files or flashing files. Meanwhile, the ADB Fastboot Tool is a small utility command-line tool that also runs on Windows PC/Laptop which allows you to install the ADB & Fastboot files without any requirement of installing the full Android SDK Package. To recall, ADB stands for ‘Android Debug Bridge’.
Advantages of ADB Fastboot Tool
- It’s compatible with all Android devices
- Can run smoothly on Windows or macOS computer
- Flash Custom ROMs
- Install Custom Recovery files
- Enable Root access
- Unlock / Relock the device bootloader
- Can uninstall bloatware from the device
Vivo V20 and V20 Pro Specs
Both the Vivo V20 and V20 Pro models do come with some similar specs like a 6.44″ AMOLED display (1080×2400 pixels), a 20:9 aspect ratio screen, Funtouch OS 11 skin, 8GB RAM, 128GB onboard storage, a triple rear camera setup 64-megapixels + 8-megapixels + 2-megapixels, under-display optical fingerprint sensor, 4000mAh battery with the 33W quick charging technology, all the major sensors and connectivity options.
Now, talking about the individual specs, the Vivo V20 runs on Android 11 out of the box. It has an octa-core Snapdragon 720G chipset, Adreno 618 GPU, expandable microSD card slot (dedicated), a single 44-megapixels selfie camera, a 3.5mm headphone jack, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, NFC, USB Type-C port, USB OTG, all the useful sensors.
On the other side, the Vivo V20 Pro model runs on Android 10 by default. It includes an octa-core Snapdragon 765G chipset, Adreno 620 GPU, dual selfie cameras of a 44-megapixels + an 8-megapixels lens, no headphone jack, etc.
Vivo V20 / V20 Pro: Download USB Drivers
Download ADB Fastboot Tools
Steps to Install Vivo V20 / V20 Pro USB Drivers on Windows
- Enable the Developer option. Guide – How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a full backup on your device How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non-rooted users)
- Next, you need to download the Android USB Driver zip file from the download link given above.
- After downloading, extract the file on your PC (via WinZip or 7-Zip).
- Open the extracted driver folder and you will find the application USB-Driver-vX.X.XXX version (.exe) file.
- Run the .exe file as an administrator.
- You can choose your installation path manually.
- Proceed to Install the application.
- Once completed, click on the Finish button.
- You can restart your computer once (if required).
- You’re done. Now, you can easily connect and perform the file transfers or use ADB Fastboot Tool on your Vivo V20 / V20 Pro device by using the USB Cable.
If you have any questions related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below. Keep visiting the blog for more info.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.