Two of the upcoming smartphone, one from Xiaomi and the other one from Vivo spotted on Bluetooth SIG certification. Starting with the Vivo Y12s, it appears in the listing bearing model number V2026. The listing reveals that the Y12s has Bluetooth 5.1 standard. It was previously spotted on Google Play Console, Russian EEC, Indonesian TKDN, and CQC certification authorities.
The Bluetooth SIG listing for Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro reveals Bluetooth 5.1 standard and MIUI 12 custom skin. All the specifications of Mi 10T Pro have been already leaked ahead of today’s launch. Let’s now look at the leaked specifications of both the devices.
Vivo Y12s leaked specifications:
- 720×1600 pixels resolution (HD+) display with 300 DPI pixel density
- 3GB RAM
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 processor
- Android 10 OS
- Standard 10W charger
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro leaked specs:
- 6.67-inch FullHD+ LCD display with 144Hz refresh rate, and a 20:9 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 108MP + 13MP + 5MP tripler rear camera / 20MP selfie camera
- 5,000mAh battery, 33W fast charging support
- Connectivity features – Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, USB Type-C, Dual-band Wi-Fi, and IR Blaster
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Hi-res dual stereo speakers
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.