After a brief pause in the rollout phase of MIUI 13, Xiaomi has once more started releasing the latest major update. Now, Xiaomi 11i/Hypercharge has started receiving the Android 12-based MIUI 13 Update and it comes with the May 2022 Security Patch.
The update can be identified easily as it comes with the build number V22.214.171.124.SKTINXM and it is currently being rolled out to users in India. More regions are expected to receive the update in the coming days and weeks. Although the OTA update for the MIUI 13 hasn’t been released yet, if you’re looking to experience the Android 12-based MIUI 13 build, you can do so from the flashable file mentioned below.
However, the file is 3.1 GB in size so ensure that your device is connected to a high-speed Wi-Fi connection and has over 60% battery backup to download and install the update seamlessly.
Changelog for the Xiaomi 11i/Hypercharge MIUI 13 Update
- New additions of Crystallization super wallpapers
- Newly added widget ecosystem with app support
- The update will improve the overall stability
- The update includes a stable MIUI firmware based on Android 12
- Updated the Android Security Patch to May 2022
More features and improvements
- The apps can be opened directly from the sidebar as floating windows
- Enhanced accessibility support for phone, weather, and clock
- Optimize mind map nodes will be more convenient and intuitive
- Xiaomi 11i/Hypercharge – India Stable V126.96.36.199.SKTINXM (Recovery ROM)
How to download and install the Android 12-based MIUI 13 update for Xiaomi 11i/Hypercharge?
The Xiaomi 11i/Hypercharge users in India have started receiving the new Android 12-based MIUI 13 stable update. The OTA update for the MIUI 13 hasn’t been released yet, if you’re looking to experience the Android 12-based MIUI 13 build, you can do so from the flashable file. If you’re willing to take the OTA route, you should be patient. Keep an eye on the notifications and it will certainly arrive in the next few days. To manually check for the update, the users can follow these simple instructions –
- Go to the Settings menu
- Select ‘System Updates’ and locate the update
- Download the update and install it
- Reboot once the installation is complete