We already know that Xiaomi will launch a commemorative edition of Mi 10 Pro on its 10th anniversary(11 August). Before the launch event, some live images of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra leaked on Weibo.
The images confirm that the Mi 10 Ultra will feature a single punch hole selfie camera. Earlier, it was rumoured that this will be the first phone to bring under-display front camera technology. The image also confirms quad-camera setup with 120x zoom support. The Weibo post also shows an image of 120W charger which indicates that the phone might support 120W fast charging.
It should be noted that the name of this smartphone is not yet confirmed, the rumours say multiple names such as Mi 10 Pro Plus, Mi 10 Ultra, and Mi 10 Supreme Edition. Two days ago, Mi 10 Ultra (M2007J1SC) passed through Geekbench. The Geekbench listing confirms 16GB RAM and 1.8GHz Qualcomm processor speculated to be the Snapdragon 865+ SoC.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra leaked specifications
- up to 16GB LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage
- vapour chamber cooling system
- Snapdragon 865+ chipset
- HiRes audio technology, 5G connectivity
- 120W fast charging support
- 8GB+256GB, 12GB+256GB, 16GB+512GB storge options
- Ceramic Edition and Transparent Edition colour options