Xiaomi rolls out a new software update for Mi 11 Lite 4G users that brings the September 2021 security patch. It is rolling out globally carrying the firmware version V184.108.40.206.RKQMIXM.
According to the changelog shared by RPRNA, the update also brings a bunch of fixes related to the lock screen, status bar, and notification shade, in addition to the September 2021 security patch. Xiaomi has fixed the crashing issue which was occurring when face and fingerprint unlocking were used simultaneously. It brings new fingerprint options.
The new OTA update for Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite optimizes third-party theme compatibility for notification shade and dark mode adjustments for notifications. It fixes – notification displaying issue when App lock was used, cleaner animations displaying issue, notification shade opening issue, and a few more. Read more about the new changes in the changelog given below.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G users globally have started receiving the September 2021 security update. To manually check for the update, head to Settings >> About phone >> tap on MIUI version >> Check for new updates. We’ve also added a download link below for manual installation.
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite
- Updated Android Security Patch to September 2021. Increased system security.
- Lock screen
- New: New fingerprint options
- Fix: Using Face unlock and Fingerprint unlock simultaneously led to crashes in some cases
- Status bar, Notification shade
- Optimization: Third party theme compatibility for Notification shade
- Optimization: Dark mode adjustments for notifications
- Fix: Notifications weren’t displayed correctly when App lock was used
- Fix: Cleaner animations weren’t displayed correctly
- Fix: Notification shade couldn’t be opened in some cases
- Fix: Player controls weren’t always displayed in the Notification shade
- Fix: Notifications weren’t always displayed correctly when “Raise to wake” was used
- Fix: Buttons weren’t always displayed correctly on the notifications when Dark mode was on
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.