Xiaomi announced the Mi 11X Pro back in April this year with Android-11 based MIUI 12 skin at the top. Xiaomi has now released the latest MIUI 12.5 update for Mi 11X Pro which brings some major changes to the device.
The MIUI 12.5 update for Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro can be identified by firmware version V188.8.131.52.RKKINXM. MIUI 12.5 may seem a small increment to MIUI 12, but actually, it brings major changes to the device performance and power consumption. Xiaomi claims that MIUI 12.5 is more lightweight than the previous version and brings major improvements in the CPU performance. The gesture response is now instant and the device gets 20x more rendering power with MIUI 12.5.
In addition to MIUI 12.5 goodies, the new software update bumps Android security patch level to June 2021 for improved protection against different kinds of exploits. You can read more about new changes down below in the changelog. Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro users in India who haven’t received the MIUI 12.5 update can manually check for the update by heading to Settings >> About phone >> System updates. You can also download the latest ROM using the link given below.
- Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro
- New: With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the
- New: Response to gestures is now instant.
- New: With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can
- see on your screen.
- Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
- Updated Android Security Patch to June 2021. Increased system security.
- New: Compose mind maps with complex structures.
- New: New tools for doodling and sketching.
- New: Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
- New: A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts
- New: Excerpts save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
- New: Dynamic layouts bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
- All-new Notes.