The official Xiaomi Mi 9 SE Stock Firmware is now made available and can be downloaded. So if you are a Mi 9 SE user and looking for Stock Firmware (stock ROM) of the device, then we have landed on the right page. You can download the firmware files from the download section below. We also have given the installation guide which will help users to manually install the firmware
About Mi 9 SE
The Mi 9 SE is a mid-range Xiaomi device. It comes equipped with a 5.97 inches display with 1080×2340 pixels resolution. The Mi 9 SE is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 CPU coupled with6 GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Mi 9 SE packs a 48-megapixel (f/1.75, 1.6-micron) primary camera, an 8-megapixel secondary camera and a 13 MP third camera on the back side.
The Mi 9 SE runs Android 9.0 (Pie) at the top of Xiaomi’s MIUI 10. The device houses a Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery. The device comes with Quick Charge 4. It has Bluetooth 5.0 and 2.0, Type-C 1.0. The fingerprint scanner is front mounted under the screen.
Install Official Stock ROM On Xiaomi Mi 9 SE (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Stock ROM and What are its benefit
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Xiaomi Mi 9 SE ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a backup of your device’s data
Mi 9 SE Stock Firmware:
|MIUI 10.3.1.0.PFBMIXM > Recovery ROM | OTA ROM||Global Stable ROM||9.0|
- Download the firmware file and save that in your device
- Now follow the guide given below to install the ROM manually (follow the recovery ROM (zip) guide)
Note: Please visit the MIUI forums for more details about the update of Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
Hope you are clear with the installation guide. If you have any queries please leave a comment below.