The Mi 9T was launched in June 2019 with upper mid-range specifications at a very competitive price tag. At the time of launching, the device came with Android 9.0 Pie on the top of MIUI 10. Right now, Xiaomi has started rolling out the MIUI 11 global stable update for the Mi 9T model based on Android 10. It bumps up the new software version V220.127.116.11.QFJMIXM for the Mi 9T (codename: davinci).
The new software update brings the December 2019 Security Patch along with increased system security and Android 10 stable version over MIUI 11. Additionally, it also brings security optimization like a localized payment security icon for India. The update offers a couple of bug fixes also like couldn’t open notification settings in the Notification shade in Second space issue and images overlapped in scrolling screenshots issue. Check out the update changelog below.
Mi 9T Android 10 (MIUI 11 Global Stable) Update – Changelog
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
- Updated Android Security Patch to December 2019
- Increased system security
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Couldn’t open notification settings in the Notification shade in Second space
- Optimization: Localized payment security icon for India
- Fix: Images overlapped in scrolling screenshots
Note: Keep in mind that Xiaomi has already released a firmware update based on Android Pie back in November 2019 with the same software version V18.104.22.168.QFJMIXM. So, don’t get confused with both the updates. There is no confirmation available about this similar software version yet.
- Type: Global Stable
- Device: Xiaomi Mi 9T
- Codename: davinci
- Software Version: V22.214.171.124.QFJMIXM
- Android: 10
- Download: Link (Recovery)
Source: Mi Community