Smartphones are becoming our life. They have all our personal and financial information. We use them for business and private communication and for socializing and learning. But with their prevalence, the threat to the digital information has exponentially increased. As a result, apprehensive people are using monitoring and spying apps to monitor the information shared through the smartphones. Today, we are reviewing Xnspy Android spying app to know how simple it is and how good it can monitor an Android smartphone.
What is it about?
Based on the advanced spying features, Xnspy re-defines surveillance. The app is laced with features that can monitor routine smartphone functions. Whether it’s monitoring the location to know your employee is at the site or knowing the last conversation your target had with the client, there are dedicated features to make sure that you can handle everything at a business or at home.
It is disturbing for many users to know when their apps are compatibility-shy. If you review a best Android spy app in 2018, you would instantly know the first and foremost feature that makes it stand out from the others is its compatibility. Compatibility is the most important aspect of monitoring and a lot of apps fail to meet the compatibility criteria of the Android operating system.
It is safe to say that Xnspy is completely compatible with the latest Android Oreo 8.0. But the users can also use the app with the previous versions of Android OS. Another issue regarding compatibility of Android phones is that some apps require the phone to be rooted before installing them. Xnspy has no such compulsion. In fact, you can use the app on rooted as well as non-rooted Android phones. To further check the compatibility of your phone, they have a separate section on their website where you can check its support for your phone model.
Design and Interface
Xnspy has an extensive feature list that is embedded in a compact dashboard. The dashboard is actually the main interface of the app and all the options are aligned in an organized manner. When the user logs in to his Xnspy account, the app directs him to the main dashboard. The dashboard displays the basic info of the account in center of the screen. It tells how many days or months are left in your subscription, and what account have you subscribed for.
On the left side of the interface screen, the features are listed in a drop-down menu. On the top right corner of the screen, the app displays the battery percentage of the phone along with its Wi-Fi information. If you select any feature from the list, the information related to the feature is displayed on the center right on the screen. The overall feel of the interface is quite interactive although they can make it livelier with color customization.
There is an array of features the app can perform. You can visit the website to see them all but here we are mentioning a couple of their premium features:
- Remote Monitoring: the remote control features offered by Xnspy are on par with any best Android spy app in 2018. There are many ways a user can remotely access and even control the target phone without even getting anywhere near it. Let’s take the example of Ambient Recorder. This feature allows the user to hear the surroundings of the target phone without the other person being on the call. So you can know what is happening around the surroundings. Similarly, if the device is lost or lands in the wrong hand, the data on the device can be remotely wiped using a single command. And for the parents, it is easy to remotely lock the tap or phone of their kid.
- Monitoring Keystrokes: This feature enhances your spying experience. There are only a handful of apps in the market that offer keystroke monitoring. Xnspy recently upgraded its spying arsenal by offering keystroke monitoring for Android phones. The keylogger feature tracks and records the keystrokes on all the instant messaging apps. The apps whose keystrokes it can record include WhatsApp, Skype, Viber, and Facebook Messenger.
Xnspy Android spying app is quite affordable. Especially as the Basic plan is priced only at $8.33 per month for an annual package. As the name would suggest, this plan is designed for basic level monitoring. The Basic package offers contact details, call history, and incoming and outgoing SMS details.
The Premium plan lifts the monitoring game by offering advanced features. It adds keylogger and throws in useful extras SIM change notification option and useful remote spying and management tools. It’s available for $12.49 per month for an annual package.
Both these plans offer plenty of flexibility in terms of subscription duration. You can subscribe to these plans for monthly, quarterly, and annually.
Put it all together and Xnspy seems fairly priced, particularly for small-scale users who can get by with the baseline Basic plan.
- Xnspy is quite affordable as the package prices are competitive.
- It offers compatibility with Android Oreo 8.0
- You can use advanced features like keylogger and surround recording.
- The app does not offer a trial period. But it does make up for it by offering a demo version on their site.
- The Ambient recording feature has a limit of only 30 minutes and you have to give command again for more recording.
If you are on a quest for a best Android spying app, then Xnspy is going to meet every criterion for that spot. It has powerful features, relatively easy to install and use for a common user, and it is compatible with almost all the Android versions. The interface is functional and interactive and allows you to customize and change your preferences. And with the affordable price tag, the app is worth every single penny.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.