Jun 14, 2017 – List Of Best Android Custom ROMs For Xperia Z1 (Android Nougat/marshmallow): Good news for Xperia Z1 users! We have collected some best roms for the users of Xperia Z1. So you don’t have to look for them on the web.You can visit this page anytime to get the latest Android 7.1/ 7.1.2 Nougat ROMs.This post will be updated in every week so that users will get the latest ROMs.
There were only a limited ROMS, which are available for Xperia Z1 but we have Listed down some of the best Android ROMs for the Xperia Z1 other than the official ones. This requires root access, an unlocked bootloader, and a custom recovery like TWRP. It will enhance the performance and looks of your device
There are about some of the best ROMs available for your device so before Installing these ROMs please don’t forget to look down Team RMG’S Disclaimer and Pre- Requisites. Hope You will enjoy our collection of Custom ROMs which will be definitely helping you to boost up your device!!
[su_heading size=”18″ align=”left” class=”Bold”]New Android 8.0 Oreo Related Updated Posts[/su_heading]
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the following variants of the Xperia Z1 only.
- A complete android backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore android Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘OEM Unlocking‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
List Of BEST ANDROID CUSTOM ROMS FOR Xperia Z1 (Android Nougat / Marshmallow)
More links will be added soon…
ROM Installation Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
[symple_box color=”green” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]
[icon name=”bell-o” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Note: After installing the ROM you need to install the Gapps (Google app).Guide > How To Flash Gapps Using TWRP Recovery
If you have any question or suggestion please leave that in the comments section below 🙂