XperiFirm is a small but powerful tool to download the stock firmware for most of the Sony devices. The firmware downloader is available for Windows PC/Laptop that you can use. Here we have provided all the XperiFirm Tool download links that you will get below. As there are all the latest versions of the XperiFirm tool included, you will get most of the latest firmware for the latest Sony Xperia smartphones.
Sony always provides firmware updates via OTA in batches and the Xperia device users didn’t get the update for any reason, they can download the firmware from the XperiFirm tool easily. However, some times users stuck with the bricking or bootloop issue on their devices. In that case, installing the stock ROM will unbrick your device.
What is the XperiFirm Tool?
It is a small yet useful utility tool for Windows OS which is used to download the Stock Firmware for the Sony Xperia devices. It’s a portable tool so you don’t need to install it on your PC. Just open the tool and download the stock firmware according to the device model.
Check out some of the highlighted features of this tool.
Features of the XperiFirm Tool
- Stock ROM – The tool allows you to download the stock firmware for your Sony Xperia device model on the Windows computer.
- Portable Tool – XperiFirm is a small and portable tool that runs on the Windows platform. It doesn’t require any installation.
- Download Using Proxy – The best part is that the Sony Xperia users can download the ROM by choosing Proxy from the Settings option. Just input the proxy details and start downloading.
- Download Options – The tool also allows you to change the download location on your PC easily.
- XperiFirm Tool v5.4.0 – Download [Latest]
- v5.3.8 – Download
- v5.3.7 – Download
- v5.2.0 – Download
- v5.0.0 – Download
- v4.9.1 – Download
- v4.8.1 – Download
- v4.8.0 – Download
- v4.7.4 – Download
- v4.7.3 – Download
- v4.6.0 – Download
- v4.5.1 – Download
- v4.5.0 – Download
- v4.4 – Download
- v3.7 – Download
- v3.6 – Download
- v3.5 – Download
- v3.1 – Download
- v2.0 – Download
- v1.0 – Download
Steps to Use XperiFirm Tool
- Download the latest Tool for a wide range of availability to download Stock ROM for the latest Xperia smartphones.
- Extract the zip file and run the tool on your PC.
- Go to the Settings and select the location where you want to save the firmware.
- Now, choose the specific device model from the left sidebar.
- Select the region and carrier service that you want.
- Next, the tool will show a bunch of available firmware versions to download.
- Click on the Available Firmware version > You will get detailed info of the firmware.
- It will ask you to confirm the download. Just click on the Download button and the downloading will start.
- It will take some time depending on your connectivity speed.
- Once downloaded, you can easily install the firmware on your Xperia device.
We hope this guide was helpful to you.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.