Now you can easily flash / Install Lineage OS 16 On Yandex Phone | Android 9.0 Pie (Amber): The device has received the official Lineage OS 16 ROM. There will be a few bugs present as it is in its development stage but most of the important things are working fine. This is an initial nightly release of the Official Lineage OS 16 ROM For the Yandex Phone so there are few bugs present and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed. Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install Lineage OS 16 Pie ROM On Yandex Phone. Update Yandex Phone to Android 9 Pie Via Lineage OS 16
As I mentioned it before the ROM is an Official build of Lineage OS 16 which is based on Android 9 Pie source code. We are like to thank the Lineage OS team for sharing the file. The available ROM file name is lineage-16.0-20191201-nightly-Amber-signed.zip and it is around 626 MB in size. Now you can download the ROM and flash Lineage OS 16 build directly via TWRP recovery. If you are a Yandex Phone user then you should try out the Official Lineage OS 16 On Yandex Phone.
The Yandex Phone was launched in 2018. It features a 5.65-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2160 pixels and an aspect ratio of 18:9. The device has 4GB of RAM and runs Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box. The device houses a 3050mAh non-removable battery and supports Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging. It sports a dual rear camera setup on the back (16 MP + 5MP) and a 5MP Front camera. It also has a rear-mounted fast fingerprint scanner.
Now the device has received the most popular Lineage OS 16 ROM which means users can now Download and Install Yandex Phone Android 9 Pie via Lineage OS 16
Lineage OS 16 On Yandex Phone Features | Android 9.0
As Lineage OS 16 is based On Android 9.0 Pie’s Source code, it has all the latest Android Oreo features and in addition to that Lineage OS also has some extra customization features.
- Digital Wellbeing – We start off with the feature that will be impacting the smartphone usage the most. Ever since smartphones became mainstream, this will be the first time Google will actually be introducing tools to learn about smartphone habits and will also help moderate parts that require attention.
The users will get to see the amount of time they are spending on apps and will also get to set timers on such apps that happen to be addictive. App icons will turn grey when the user reaches the time limit.
- Adaptive battery – Just as the name suggests, this feature will learn the usage pattern of the user and it will help turn down battery consumption by restricting apps which are rarely used.
- Gesture-based navigation – This feature has become quite a necessity after the Android devices have taken to thin bezels and notched displays. The recent page can be accessed by swiping up from the bottom.
- Slices – This new feature will be providing app functions without actually having to enter them. In fact, whenever a user will search for a particular app, the search will prompt a few quick options related to that app which will make it really easier and quicker.
- Adaptive Brightness – This feature has got an upgrade where the device will remember the times you change the brightness of your device and adjust according to the time as well as brightness.
Above are some of the main features Android 9.0 Pie (Official Lineage OS 16.0) comes with. But there are much more. Overall Lineage OS is the best Custom ROM available for Android.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 16 On Yandex Phone.
[note type=”important”]rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.[/note]
- Lineage OS 16 for Yandex Phone (always download the latest version)
- Download GApps For Lineage OS 16 ROMs
How to Install Lineage OS 16 On Yandex Phone | Android 9.0 Pie (Official)
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Official Lineage OS 16 Based on Android Pie. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.