Every mobile manufacturer usually has their own stock firmware for their specific models. These firmwares are stable as these are made for those specific model so are well optimised. Finally, Yunsong Air ‘s Official stock firmware file is now available for download.
If you are looking for a guide to install the Yunsong Air Official Firmware, then we have got you covered here. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Yunsong Air Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down. The firmware file is Yunsong_Air_MT6580_20160620_5.1.
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
[mks_pullquote align=”left” width=”680″ size=”14″ bg_color=”#227777″ txt_color=”#ffffff”]
Yunsong Air Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Yunsong Air
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Yunsong Air ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Yunsong Air
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Yunsong Air
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Yunsong Air
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download Yunsong Air Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Yunsong Air
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.