Update: 5 New Nougat and Oreo ROMs Are Added: Full List Of Custom ROMs For ZTE Axon 7 | Android Marshmallow, Nougat and Oreo: ZTE Axon 7 was launched back in May 2016.Axon 7 was manufactured by Zhongxing Telecommunication Equipment Corporation which is a Chinese multinational company and the world’s fourth-largest mobile phone manufacturer. The company mainly sells products under the ZTE brand. Axon 7 is a new variant of axon series which is an awesome handset with full of latest specifications. The ZTE Axon 7 runs Android 6.0.1 and the battery backup is also good you can play games, watch movies or do your official work for hours. Axon 7 is powered by a 3250mAh non-removable battery. ZTE Axon 7 comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2560 pixels which is considered to be the crystal clear display and weigh 185.00 grams. The ZTE Axon 7 is powered by 1.6GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. The cameras are for taking quite HD pictures, the ZTE Axon 7 packs a 20-megapixel primary camera and an 8-megapixel front for selfies. The ZTE Axon 7 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Axon 7 performance can be enhanced with custom ROMs. Yes, custom roms are quite good for trying new things on your smartphone which helps you to enhance it’s performance. Custom ROMs which are available for axon 7 are more than 100 but we have brought the list of the best custom roms to install on Axon 7. As sometimes installing custom roms can be harmful for your device and you can end up bricking or spoiling it’s software, That’s why installing trusted custom roms is better than others. We have grouped some of the highest rated custom rom for Axon 7 so that it becomes easy for you to choose the type of custom rom you want from the best. With the help of custom rom, you can customize your device as you want, it will grant you full access to change or upgrade your smartphone looks.
If you want your device to be updated time to time with new updates then you should install a custom rom. Sometime what happens is that a new update is released and you want to install it and experience it but your smartphone company doesn’t release that particular update for you then you can go for custom roms, using custom roms Like lineage OS, Remix OS etc in that case is beneficial for you because it will give what you need in your smartphone. A Custom rom is developed by a team of developers or sometime it was developed by only one developer, Developers while making custom roms make sure that what their users exactly need in their smartphone only that will be added plus they also make some improvements in the stock rom to enhance the performance of the device. Installing a right custom rom on your device could make it better so we prefer some custom roms for Axon 7 to be installed which make it better than before.
The best thing about Google’s Android is Customization.There are loads of thing you can do with android which other mobile operating systems don’t allow to modify.Android users can root their devices which allows them to modify the system.Users can install Custom Recoveries and kernels.After installing Custom Recovery users can install Custom ROMs.Below we have shared the Full List Of Custom ROMs For ZTE Axon 7
If you are new to the term “Custom ROMs” then you have to know what Custom ROM means, What are the benefits of using Custom ROMs.
Oreo Custom ROM [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On ZTE Axon 7 | Android 8.0 Oreo
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
What is Custom ROMs On Android?
Custom ROMs are based on Official Android source codes which are customized or developed by developers or a community of developers.Custom ROMs come with loads of extra customizations which makes them unique and popular among the android lovers.Remember, Custom ROMs are not provided by Google or other mobile vendors but are developed and maintained by the community and its contributors.
Benefits Of Custom ROMs
1)Vanilla Android (Pixel Style)
Most Of the AOSP Based Custom ROMs are bloatware free and have very close to the stock look and feel which makes them super snappy.These ROMs are very optimized for battery and performance.
Most of the Custom ROMs are pre-rooted.The process of gaining full admin control of the Android device is called Rooting On Android. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
Most of the Android smartphone manufacturer provides 2-year software support and after that, the devices won’t get any official update.In that case, users have to fully depend on Custom ROMs to test the latest Android on their devices.
Most of the developers of the Custom ROMs provide a 4)regular update which is one of the best things about Custom ROMs.
Android is famous for Customization and Custom ROMs take this to another level.Unlike Stock vanilla android Custom ROMs come with various customization options.We are sharing few of them below
- Users can enable or disable navigation bar
- Users can customize navigation bar and Status bar icons
- Some Custom ROMs come with different MODs
- Some Custom ROMs come with Custom Kernels which allow users to Overclock or underclock the CPU and GPU.
- Some Custom ROMs come with support for Third party themes
5)Battery and Performance
Most Of the Custom ROMs are very close to stock vanilla android in look.The Custom ROMs are very optimized which results in better battery life and smooth performance.
1) Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
If your bootloader is locked then check out the guide here > How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot.Some devices like Xiaomi and Huawei phones need a unlock code.
- Download Moto AIO Tool: Flash Stock ROM, TWRP, Unlock/Relock Bootloader and Root Motorola Devices
- Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool: Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Huawei Devices
2) Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
3) Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP Installed.
- How To Download Latest TWRP Recovery On Any Android
- How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- How to remove “App is Running in the Background” notification on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
Full List Of Custom ROMs For ZTE Axon 7 | Android Marshmallow, Nougat and Oreo
- Download and Install Lineage OS 15.1 On ZTE Axon 7 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Download/Install Android 8.1 Oreo On ZTE AXON 7 [AOSPExtended Oreo]
- [ROM][EAS][7.1.2_r27]★ Pure Fusion OS ★ Substratum [UNOFFICIAL]
- [ROM][Axon7][STABLE] Candy7 v6.0 [OFFICIAL][OMS][7.1.2_r33][NZH54D]
- Pure Nexus
- [ROM/KERNEL] NucleaRom+Radioactive Kernel
- Stock 7.1.1 B05 and B04 based for A2017G. Root and flash for twrp
- [ROM][OCT-N] [Axon7] OctOS
For more Custom ROMs For Axon 7, Visit this Xda list
How To Install Custom ROMs On Android
- First, download the desire Custom ROM from above and save it in your device’s sd card
- Now download the GApps file from the link given below and save it in your device’s sd card
For Android Oreo ROMs [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download Latest Gapps For Android Oreo | Android 8.0 GApps
For Android Nougat ROMs [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] [Nougat GApps] Download GApps For Android 7.0/7.1/7.1.2 Nougat
For Android Marshmallow ROMs [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download Official GApps For Android Marshmallow 6.0 /6.0.1
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.