Android is the most used mobile OS in the world. Many users prefer it over iOS because it offers loads of flexibility. It is an Open Source OS means there are loads of developers who build a custom modified version of Android for devices which are known as Custom ROMs. These offers loads of customization compared to stock firmware but some of these are not as stable as the stock ROM. Many users even brick their devices while performing the flashing process.
In the Android Ecosystem, there are two types of ROMs or Firmware exists. One is Stock Firmware which is provided by the manufacturer and comes pre-installed with the device and the second one is Custom ROM which is developed by third-party developers or team. Most of the cases, Stock Firmware is more stable compared to the Custom ROMs whereas Custom ROMs provides more features and updates compared to the Stock ROM
The ZTE Blade V7 Max Stock ROM/Firmware is now available for download. The uploaded firmware file name is ZTE_Blade_V7_Max_B01_04112016_OTA.zip. The firmware is based on Android 6.1 Marshmallow Os and around 1.7 GB in size. The firmware is for MediaTek MT6755M powered variant of the device only.
If you are someone who has bricked the device or just wants to install the Stock Firmware on ZTE Blade V7 Max, then you are at the right place. There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
ZTE Blade V7 Max Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: ZTE Blade V7 Max
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download ZTE Blade V7 Max Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On ZTE Blade V7 Max
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.