Just like the smartphone cameras, a camera app is also necessary to capture moments. Not only taking photos or videos, but also managing photos/videos easily, performing multiple tasks, filters, AI modes, color tones, and more are one of the most important things for a camera app. When it comes to the mobile photography, there are plenty of filters, emojis, stickers, AR modes, AI modes, etc available on the camera app that users always find those useful. Now, Adobe has released its own Photoshop camera app for Android users that you can download below.
Only having multiple cameras or lenses with higher resolution won’t come in handy until you have a fully-featured, powerful camera application for your mobile. We always talk about the Google Camera (GCam) application for all Android devices that offers plenty of useful features and users really appreciate the app. Now, the Adobe Photoshop camera app is in the talks.
However, both the camera apps are different and work differently in most cases. So, it’s too early to compare both the Gcam and Adobe Photoshop camera app. But the industry-leading image-editing software ‘Adobe Photoshop’ for desktop version has a minimal version for Android devices right now. This camera app simply offers a bunch of useful features that most of the mobile photography lovers always want to have in their pocket.
Adobe Photoshop Camera Features
- Custom Filters: You can use over 80 custom filters mode with just one tap. It’s easy to use and swap with the filter library like Portrait, Studio Light, Bloom, Pop Art, Spectrum, Desync, Food, Scenery, Natural Skies, Analog, Night Shift, Comic Skies, Interstellar, Dreamcatcher, Celestial, Supersize, Double Expo, Prism, Color Echo, Mixed Media, Blue Skies, Artful, and more.
- Real-Time Photoshop Effects: Take a better picture with the magic of Photoshop and AI-powered editing.
- Auto-Tone: Photoshop Camera gets “real life” right with no more extreme differences between areas of brightness and shadow.
- Content-Aware Recommendations: Pick your shot and Photoshop Camera does the rest. It knows which effects to apply to get the best result, so there’s no more fuss when it comes to the right lighting and focus.
- Portrait Controls (Bokeh, Face Distance, Face Light, Face Relighting): The Face Light feature in Photoshop Camera optimizes for lighting, eliminating the appearance of any sharp shadows (read: no more under-eye bags). For group selfies, Photoshop Camera recognizes where each subject is positioned so there’s no more distortion. And the Bokeh feature makes it easy to quickly apply blurring effects.
- Influencer-Inspired Lenses: See yourself through the eyes of your favorite creators by using their custom-designed lenses. New lenses and effects are added all the time so there’s always something to discover.
- Built For Social: Easily capture and share high-quality photos to your favorite social network.
Download Adobe Photoshop Camera APK
Steps to Install APK on Android
- Download the APK file on your handset.
- Tap on it and select Install.
- It may ask you to enable Unknown Sources for the first time.
- Once done, go back to the Install option and tap on it.
- Wait for the Photoshop app to be installed.
- Finally, launch the Adobe Photoshop camera app.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.