The latest Official SuperSU Zip v2.82 Flashable file and APK are now added. We have shared direct links to download SuperSU Zip ( v2.82). The Super Su v2.82 is now the newest official build of Chainfire’s SuperSu.Below we are going to share the direct download links of Latest SuperSU v2.82. Download Latest SuperSu v2.82.
So this update is recently released yesterday Chainfire’s Focuses on SELinux Changes for Nougat. recently they released the beta version of SuperSu V2.82 and now yesterday they have released full version and which can be downloaded and can be flashed easily this time this update has many changes and some of the bugs are also fixed. Download Latest SuperSu v2.82. Once upon a time, there were loads of rooting apps which were used to root android devices without a custom recovery.
In the previous versions of SuperSu v2.79 and v2.80, many people reported that they were facing issues like Root failure and play store not working which is now working fine in this version v2.82. There are two supersu files available the first one is APK which can be installed directly other one is SuperSu Zip flashable one which you can flash on your device with the help of TWRP recovery or any other recovery.
Some Of The Best Features of SuperSU
- 0.1 Some Of The Best Features of SuperSU
- 0.2 SuperSu APK
- 0.3 Download SuperSu v2.82 (Latest SuperSu Zip + APK)
- 0.4 SuperSu vs. Magisk: Which one is preferred by the majority in 2018?
- 0.5 What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
- 0.6 Android Rooting Process
- 1 How To Install SuperSU Zip using Custom Recovery and Root Any Android
Here are some of the well-known features of supersu
- Superuser access prompt
- Convert to /system app
- Complete unroot
- Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies
- It also has per-app notification configuration
- It allows users to temporary unroot the device
- It allows users to permanent unroot the device
- It works in recovery
- It works when Android isn’t properly booted
- It always runs in ghost mode
- It wakes on prompt
The Super SU app for Android is now re-added in the play store. It is totally free but there is a SuperSU PRO which is a paid app. As the name suggests the Pro version has a lot more features compared to the free app. Below we are sharing some of the features of the SuperSu app.
- OTA survival mode (no guarantees)
- Full color-coded command content logging (input/output/error)
- Grant/deny root to an app for a set amount of time
- Per-app logging configuration
- Per-app user override
- General PIN protection and Per-app PIN protection
- Adjust auto-deny countdown
Oreo ROMs (Android 8.1/8.0)
- The Lineage OS 15.1 Official Device List (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- [LineageOS 15] Official List of devices getting the Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0)
Changelog of SuperSu v2.82 SR1
The latest SuperSU v2.82 SR1 is now added. We have shared direct links to download SuperSU v2.79 SR1 . The SuperSu v2.79 is now the newest official build of Chainfire’s SuperSu.Below we are going to share the direct download links of Latest SuperSU v2.79 SR1
Download SuperSu v2.82 (Latest SuperSu Zip + APK)
- Download SuperSu 2.82 Flashable Zip – Download, Mirror
- If you want stable or old version > Download Supersu Zip (All versions)
- Download SuperSu 2.82 apk – Download
SuperSu vs. Magisk: Which one is preferred by the majority in 2018?
Most of the Android users these days seem to prefer Magisk over SupersSu. The main reason is that Magisk uses the systemless method which allows the user to enjoy apps like Netflix, Pokémon Go, Google Pay, and others without having to sacrifice root access. It has a built-in module repository which is growing day by day. The cherry on top of the cake is that it has an open source nature and receives frequent updates – some of the things every Android fan appreciates. Even though SuperSu has plenty of users these days and it still gets the job done, Magisk is taking all the right steps in making sure it eclipses the feats of SuperSu soon.
If you want magisk instead of SuperSu, Download the latest Magisk Zip 17.3 from here
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device. You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running plus grams as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device. You can install the latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13. You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance. You can hibernate any app you want. You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
Android Rooting Process
Rooting may seem very difficult but it is not. In the earlier days, users were afraid to root their device as there were not many guides available and the process was very hard, but now things have changed. Nowadays, rooting is very simple and can be achieved in a few minutes. First, you have to unlock the bootloader, after which you can install TWRP recovery. Once TWRP is installed, you can root the device by flashing supersu or magisk root file.
While rooting you have to be very careful and process with great caution, anything wrongs you may get your device bricked. If you want to root your device without a PC or Laptop using one click root tools, then you can follow our guide linked below.
If you are new to TWRP recovery and rooting then here we first share some facts about Android rooting.
How To Install SuperSU Zip using Custom Recovery and Root Any Android
If you don’t know how to flash supersu root file on Android using recoveries llike TWRP and CWM, then follow the link below.We have a dedicated guide for that
Steps to Uninstall SuperSU Zip on Android Device:
It is very easy to remove the SuperSu from your smartphone completely.
- First Open the “SuperSU” app > Go to the “Settings” tab.
- Now, Scroll down and find the “Cleanup” option.
- To uninstall SuperSU click on “Full Unroot”.
- A Prompt window will appear Confirm it
- Tap “Continue”. Done!!!
Now Reboot your smartphone and the SuperSU should be gone.
Steps To Switch from SuperSU to Magisk and Pass SafetyNet
Follow the guide linked below if you want magisk instead of supersu
If you have any queries related to this guide or the installation process then please do ask in the comment section.