Samsung Galaxy S20 Series users have been receiving the Android 12-based One UI 4.0 update in several regions, and now, it looks like the update has been released in India and will be arriving in the Indian market in the coming days. The Galaxy S20 Series consists of the Samsung Galaxy S20, Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, and Samsung Galaxy S20+ and they will be receiving the new Android 12 Update with the One UI build versions G980FXXSCEUL7, G988BXXSCEUL7, and G985FXXSCEUL7 respectively.
Changelog for the Galaxy S20 Series Android 12-based One UI 4.0 update
The new software update will come with the latest Android 12-based One UI 4.0 with many new features and enhanced customization and privacy abilities, which will allow the user to control numerous aspects, giving you the freedom to create your own optimized mobile experience.
- Quick Panel – Using One UI 4.0, the user will now be able to manage brightness far more comfortably, with the larger brightness bar in the quick panel. Additionally, the name of the “Media” button has also been changed to “Media Output”.
- Widgets – The One UI 4.0 has introduced redesigned Home Screen widgets for the Samsung Galaxy smartphones, giving you more information at a glance while letting you personalize and decorate the home screen the way you want to.
- Dynamic wallpapers – The new One UI 4.0 has adopted Google Android 12’s Dynamic wallpapers, which are commonly known as Material You theming engine. Apart from having the capability to select from the featured and downloaded wallpapers, you’ll also be able to choose different color themes.
Download and install the One UI 4.0 update on the Samsung Galaxy S20 Series
In case you are a Samsung Galaxy S20/Galaxy S20+/Galaxy S20 Ultra user in India, you should be on the lookout for the One UI 4.0 update as you’ll be receiving it anytime in the coming days. You can also manually check for the update by following these simple instructions –
- Simply navigate to the Settings
- Look for the Software Update option
- Tap on Download and Install the update
- Reboot your device and once your device restarts, you can enjoy the new update