The latest Android 12 OS was launched last year and since then, Samsung developers have been busy rolling out the latest firmware updates for its handsets. Many high-end and premium Galaxy handsets have been receiving the update with the latest smartphone being the Samsung Galaxy A82 5G.
The South Korean OEM has started rolling out the Android 12-based One UI 4.0 update for the Samsung Galaxy A82 5G handsets. The update has been rolling out globally and it comes with a wide variety of new features, enhancements, and improvements.
Changelog for the Android 12-based One UI 4.0 update for Galaxy A82 5G
The new Android 12-based One UI 4.0 will come with many new features, enhanced customizations, and privacy enhancements, which will allow the user to control numerous aspects, giving you the freedom to create your own optimized mobile experience. Some of the most exciting additions to the latest update include –
- Quick Panel – Using One UI 4.0, the user will now be able to manage brightness far more comfortably, with the larger brightness bar in the quick panel. Additionally, the name of the “Media” button has also been changed to “Media Output”.
- Widgets – The One UI 4.0 has introduced redesigned Home Screen widgets for the Samsung Galaxy smartphones, giving you more information at a glance while letting you personalize and decorate the home screen the way you want to.
- Dynamic wallpapers – The new One UI 4.0 has adopted Google Android 12’s Dynamic wallpapers, which are commonly known as Material You theming engine. Apart from having the capability to select from the featured and downloaded wallpapers, you’ll also be able to choose different color themes.
Download and install the Android 12-based One UI 4.0 for Galaxy A82 5G
In case you are a Samsung Galaxy A82 5G user, you should be on the lookout for the new software update as you’ll be receiving it anytime in the coming days. You can also manually check for the update by following these simple instructions –
- Simply navigate to the Settings
- Look for the Software Update option
- Tap on Download and Install the update
- Reboot your device and once your device restarts, you can enjoy the new update