Very good news for all the users of Asus ZenFone 3 Max as the new Android update is now rolling out for all the users of Asus Zenfone 3 Max. This is very special update as this update is based on the Android Nougat firmware. This update not only comes with Android Nougat but also with some major changes and bug fixes. I’ll recommend everyone to download and install this update. Asus ZenFone 3 Max ZC520TL Android 7.0 Nougat firmware
As I already told you that this update is rolling out for every user you can officially check this update by going to your mobile’s settings > about phone > system update. If the update is listed there then go ahead and install the update. If it is not listed then don’t worry we gonna help you today by manually updating your Asus ZenFone 3 Max to Android Nougat. Asus ZenFone 3 Max ZC520TL Android 7.0 Nougat firmware
We have the OTA update file.You can download the OTA update file from the download section.After downloading the OTA Firmware, you can simply flash it by going to recovery mode. Don’t worry we have shared the installation guide as well down below.
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Zenfone 3 Max while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure there is at least 70% battery left on your smartphone before beginning the process.
- This firmware update is only for Asus Zenfone 3 Max.
- Follow each and every step very carefully.
- Don’t even try this method on any other Android device.
- Download Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC553KL v14.0200.1704.119 – Download
How to manually Update Asus ZenFone 3 max Nougat Firmware Update
- First of all download the update from the download section.
- Now rename the downloaded file to Update.zip.
- Press Power+Volume UP and boot your device into recovery mode.
- Tap on ‘Apply Update from SD Card’.
- Now select the downloaded update file.
- Flash it.
If you have any queries related to this then ask in the comment section.