This guide will teach you, How to Download & Flash / Install Official Asus ZenFone Max 126.96.36.199 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OTA Update.Download the OTA Update Firmware file from the download section and then follow the steps to manually Update ASUS ZenFone Max to Marshmallow 6.0.1 manually. Asus ZenFone Max Marshmallow Firmware
Asus has started rolling out Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 OTA Update for the Zenfone Max 188.8.131.52.We have the OTA update file.You can download the OTA update file from the download section.After downloading the OTA Firmware, you can simply flash it by going to recovery mode. Don’t worry we have shared the installation guide as well down below. Asus ZenFone Max Marshmallow Firmware
If your device’s bootloader is locked then you can manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update, but if your device’s bootloader is unlocked then you have to flash the Android Marshmallow Update file by downloading the update from this guide and flash it.
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Zenfone Max while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure there is at least 70% battery left on your smartphone before beginning the process.
- This firmware update is only for Asus Zenfone Max.
- Follow each and every step very carefully.
- Don’t even try this method on any other android device.
Download Asus Zenfone Max v184.108.40.206 OTA
How to Install Marshmallow Firmware on Zenfone Max
- First of all download the update from the download section.
- Now rename the downloaded file to Update.zip.
- Press Power+Volume UP and boot your device into recovery mode.
- Tap on ‘Apply Update from SD Card’.
- Now select the downloaded update file.
- Flash it.
Congratulations! You successfully installed Marshmallow update on your Asus Zenfone Max. If you have any queries related to this then ask in the comment section.