Wo Long Fallen Destiny is the newest dark fantasy RPG game and it is proving to be quite popular. In the game, the players have to battle enemies while following the story and getting stronger while the story continues.
The game has numerous weapons and spells that the players can use and learn. Further, there are also wizard abilities to learn in the game. However, which one is the best to learn? In this guide, you will find out the best wizard abilities to learn in Wo Long Fallen Destiny.
Best Wizard Abilities to learn in Wo Long Fallen Destiny
In Wo Long Fallen Destiny, you’ll get to use the Wizard spells when you meet the necessary requirements in the game. The spells can either be used defensively or offensively and provide support to the players by offering passive healing or generating spirit.
There are five different elemental types of spells that you can use. Each element has its own spell tree that the players can use for learning different abilities in the game.
#1. Best fire elemental spells to learn
- Flame Weapon (converts the melee weapon damage into fire damage temporarily)
- Amplify Damage (increases the damage done and taken)
- Scorch Spinner (shoots fire from both hands)
#2. Best water elemental spells to learn
- Unseeable Form (makes the players invisible and undetectable temporarily)
- Cloud Stance (reduces the spirit consumption temporarily)
- Ice Weapon (converts the melee weapon damage into ice damage temporarily)
#3. Best metal elemental spells to learn
- Life Wither (releases bolts and increases the damage done to the enemy hit with bolts)
- Calamity Bolts (releases bolts and reduces the damage from enemy hit with bolts)
#4. Best wood elemental spells to learn
- Lighting Weapon (converts the melee weapon damage to lighting damage temporarily)
- Spirit Fervor (increases the spirit gained while attacking for you)
- Focus Zone (creates a radius of the area that amplifies players’ damage when inside the radius)
#5. Best Earth elemental spells to learn
- Rock Toughness (takes less spirit damage while also preventing morale rank from being lowered from crit hits)
- Enhanced Defence (takes less damage and offers resistance to flinch temporarily)
- Illusionary Shell (creates a shield temporarily)