FuboTV is a highly popular streaming service that allows you to watch Live TV channels without requiring any cable connection. All that you’ll require is a working internet connection and be subscribed to one of the plans on FuboTV. Although it is a great service, it isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. Whether this is due to preferences or the price, you might sometimes wish to cancel the subscription. For people looking to cancel FuboTV subscription, this guide is for them.
How to cancel FuboTV subscription
The best part about canceling the FuboTV subscription is that it is totally free. There are no cancelation charges involved. Whether you’re canceling the free trial or you’re canceling the paid subscription, this entire process is simple and hassle-free. Follow this step-by-step guide and within a matter of minutes you’ll be able to cancel your FuboTV subscription.
- On your mobile or PC, launch the web browser and then head over to the official FuboTV website.
- Now, sign in to your account by using the details for which you’re planning on canceling the subscription.
- You’ll need to select your profile now.
- Once you’ve done it, click on your profile picture. A drop down menu will appear.
- Choose My Account from the menu. On the My Account screen, you should click on the Subscription and Billing menu. By scrolling down, you’ll notice a Cancel Subscription button.
- After that, all you have to do is tap or click on it.
- Select Complete Cancelation. While you’re canceling, FuboTV will present you with an offer if you’re looking to redeem it.
- If you are not interested in that offer, you can simply select the Cancel Subscription option.
- A message will be displayed on-screen, which will state that your subscription to FuboTV has been canceled.