Step By Step Guide On How to change DPI on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+.Samsung’s TouchWiz is known for its plethora of features which are rarely available on stock android. TouchWiz has become such a huge name that even after Samsung changes its skin, users still call it TouchWiz. Most users will agree that some of its features are not really helpful but many of them really are. One of the most helpful features, at least for the power users is the hidden settings in the latest flagship of Samsung, Galaxy S8 and S8+ is the setting that allows its users to change the DPI. Change DPI on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+
DPI or Dots per inch is an alternative way of describing pixels per inch but in reference to the image which is being displayed on the screen. On the other hand, PPI or Pixels per inch is used to refer to the actual display. Increasing the DPI on the device makes everything on the screen smaller whereas decreasing the DPI will make everything appear larger on screen. It can be really helpful for someone who has trouble reading small texts. Change DPI on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+
In this post, we will be telling you how to change the DPI settings on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+. The settings to change DPI are hidden under developer options so you will need to go to settings and enable it. Change DPI on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+
How to change DPI on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+
- Go to Settings -> About phone, and scroll down to find the Build number entry.
- Tap on it 7 times and wait until you see a toast message saying you are now a developer.galaxy-s8-developer-options.
- Don’t worry you are not really a developer. Just press the back button.
- You will come across Developer options at the bottom of your Settings list.
- In the Developers options, toggle the switch up on the top, and then select OK on the warning dialogue that appears.
- Now keep scrolling down until you find the Minimum width setting in the Drawing section.
- The default settings are 411 for Galaxy S8+ and 360 for Galaxy S8. You can change it according to your convenience and enjoy the new DPI.
You may also like:-