Vernee, the Chinese manufacturer which has been known for releasing a various smartphone that has something exclusive about them had launched the latest smartphone in their lineup some time ago which was named as the Mars Pro. Talking about the Vernee Mars Pro, the smartphone has been remembered for its design as well as build quality and also the fact that the smartphone came with such competitive specs at such a low price point.
Now, the smartphone was launched with Android Nougat out of the box and the smartphone’s talking point was the inclusion of 6GB of RAM at such a low price point which is only available on the OnePlus 5 selling at double the price of the Vernee Mars Pro. Now, we have known that the smartphone has received a new update which bumps up the version of the smartphone to Android 7.0 Nougat.
Now, we have received the firmware for the smartphone and linked the guide below so that you can upgrade your smartphone manually and without waiting further. Make sure to follow this guide properly and you are guaranteed to have a safe installation.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help about any problems within our reach
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Download Android Nougat Stock ROM Firmware for Vernee Mars Pro – Download
Steps To Install Official Nougat Firmware On Vernee Mars Pro
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them on to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install Android 7.0 Nougat on your Vernee Mars Pro.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be upgraded to Android Nougat
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/flash-mediatek-stock-roms-sp-flash-tool-mtk-android-smartphones/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#000000″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#aaf4a7″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How to Flash MediaTek Stock ROMs With SP Flash Tool [/su_button]