Recently, Oppo announced its 2022 flagship dubbed the Oppo Find X5 Pro. As expected, the camera is among the key features of the new Find X lineup. It is the brand’s first offering that comes with the Mari Silicon X chip while Oppo’s partnership with Hasselblad means a quality camera with better image processing. While the camera setup is decent, you can take the game up a level by installing Google Camera 8.4 on your Oppo Find X5 and Oppo Find X5 Pro.
Sideload the GCam 8.4 APK on your Oppo Find X Series device within a few minutes and take your camera game to the next level. The latest version of Gcam will give you several exciting features like HDR+ Enhanced mode, Night Sight photography, Lens Blur, Slo-mo video, RAW support, beauty Mode, and more. In this article, you’ll get to know how you can download and use Google Camera 8.4 on your Oppo device.
Download GCam 8.4 for Oppo Find X5 and Oppo Find X5 Pro
Oppo Find X lineup comes packed with several exciting features including Camera2 API support. You’ll be able to install the Google Camera app on your device to upgrade the camera department. Here are three different GCam ports that you can use for your Oppo device.
- Download Google Camera 8.4 for Oppo Find X5 and Oppo Find X5 Pro – MGC_8.4.400_A10_V3_MGC.apk
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Oppo Find X5 and Oppo Find X5 Pro – PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2.apk
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Oppo Find X5 and Oppo Find X5 Pro – Gcam_7.3.018_Urynx-v2.6.apk
Recommended settings for Google Camera 7.3.018_Urynx05-v2.6 for Oppo Find X5 devices
- Create a new folder with the name “GCam”.
- Open the folder and then create another folder with the name “configs7”.
- Paste the config file inside this folder.
- Once it is done, open the Google Camera app and then double-tap the black blank area next to the shutter button.
- Now, tap on the settings that are shown in the pop-up and then press the restore button.
- Now, return to the app drawer and then open the Camera app again.
For this version, there will be no need of configuring many settings, but you’ll still be able to use Gcam settings depending on your requirements for better results.