Huawei Mate 9 Pro B226 Android Nougat Firmware is now available for download. This official update packed with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat and based on EMUI 5.0 OS. This is a very important update for your device which brings a lot of new features, improvements and bug fixes. Here we’ll provide you with the Official Huawei Mate 9 Pro B226 Nougat Firmware Update for LON-L29. Download Huawei Mate 9 Pro B226 Update from below.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for Huawei Mate 9 Pro.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
Download Huawei Mate 9 Pro B226 Nougat Firmware [Asia]
Steps To Install Huawei Mate 9 Pro B226 Nougat Firmware [Asia]
- First, you need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei Mate 9 Pro and download and install a custom recovery.
- Download Huawei Mate 9 Pro B226 Nougat files from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
- In TWRP first flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your device moves to the next step.
- Now flash the second and third firmware file.
- wait until the process finishes.
- Done! Reboot your device and enjoy. This process may take some time, so wait for the process to finish successfully. Once the update process is finished, the phone will Reboot automatically.
- Done! You have installed the latest Android 7.0 Nougat on your Huawei Mate 9 Pro.
If you still have any queries, feel free to ask them in the comments section.