In this guide, we’ll share the official link to Download Huawei P9 Plus B381 Nougat Update for the Middle East. Huawei P9 Plus is a flagship device from Huawei and successor of the famous Huawei P9. The phone features a 5.2-inch FHD display with a resolution of with 1080 x 1920 pixels. The Huawei P9 Plus powered by a 1.7GHz octa-core Kirin 650 processor with 3GB of RAM. Follow the below steps to Download Huawei P9 Plus B381 Nougat Update.
The update improves system security with Google security patches and based on Android 7.0 with company’s EMUI 5.0. The OTA update rolls out in phase wise manner.Inorder to check for the update manually Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Software Update.
If the update is not available in your region, yet then wait for few days for the update to come or you can manually Update Huawei P9 Plus to B381 Nougat Firmware by following the given guide.So Download Huawei P9 Plus B381 Nougat Update from the download section below and manually flash it on your device.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for Huawei P9 Plus.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
Download Huawei P9 Plus B381 Nougat Update [Middle East]
Steps To Install Huawei P9 Plus B381 Nougat Update [Middle East]
1) First, you need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei P9 and download and install a custom recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download Huawei P9 Plus B381 Nougat files from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your device moves to the next step.
6) Now flash the update_full_VIE-L29_hw_xx.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
7) wait until the process finish.
8) Done! Reboot your device and enjoy.
If you have any question related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂