Huawei released B370 Nougat on Huawei P9. This update is packed with all Android Nougat features; it is based on latest EMUI 5.0 OS. This updated included with several bug fixes and new 6x zoom option in the camera and Android security patch level of April. In this article, we will guide you how to Download and Install B370 Android Nougat on Huawei P9.
The update is an Official Nougat update which rolls out in phase wise manner. You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Software Update. Many users reported that they still not received the OTA update, so we are providing the Nougat OTA file for Huawei P9. The update is now available in now available via OTA (Over-The-Air) and many users are already getting Android Nougat on Huawei P9. If you can’t wait for OTA, you can Update B370 Nougat on Huawei P9.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your Device while following this tutorial, Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is for the Huawei P9.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Follow all the steps correctly or you may brick your device.
Nougat update for Huawei P9 Plus VIE-L09C432B370
[su_button url=”http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1584/g104/v82082/f2/full/update.zip” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#8222b1″ size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: download” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]update.zip[/su_button]
[su_button url=”http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1584/g104/v82082/f2/full/hw/eu/update_full_hw_eu.zip” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#8222b1″ size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: download” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]update_full_hw_eu.zip[/su_button]
Steps to Install Install B370 Nougat on Huawei P9
- Download Full B370 for Huawei P9.
- Extract zip file
- Create the new folder with name dload in the root directory and save the update.app file in that folder.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#* from in your dialer to open the hidden menu.
- Choose Software upgrade and start the SDCard Upgrade.
- Select and run the update.
- wait until installation process completes.
- Now download update_data_full_hw_eu.zip for Huawei P9.
- Extract the zip file.
- Copy all files including update.app file in the dload folder.
- Open your phone dialer and dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open a hidden menu.
- Click on Software Upgrade and start SDCard Upgrade.
- Select and run the update.
- Wait until the installation process is complete and then reboot your device.
Hope you found this article. Share your feedback on Android Nougat update in the comment section below.