How to install Homescapes For PC On Windows and MAC: Homescapes is an amazing casual game that was recently launched for the Android platform by Playrix games. In this wonderful game, you need to help Austin who is the butler in bringing warmth and comfort to his family’s gigantic mansion. You have 3 levels which you have to renovate and decorate the rooms. As you progress further, you will be unlocking more chapters in this exciting family story.
I know there are some fans that would love to play this game on a bigger screen and are wondering if it is indeed possible to play this on a laptop or PC? The answer to this question is a big yes and in this post, we will be telling you exactly how you can install Homescapes and play it on your PC.
All that you need to do is complete some downloads, and then follow this step-by-step guide mentioned below toInstall Homescapes For PC On Windows and MAC.You need to download a Android Emulator.Don’t worry we have given a detailed step by step guide below
How to install Homescapes on your PC
- In order to run any android apps or games (APKs) on Macs or Windows, you have to install an Emulator on your system
- So first, download the latest Nox App Player (v5) On Your Windows PC or Mac then follow the given instruction below to install it
- Download and Install the Nox Player Emulator (above)
- After you have finished installing Nox Player, search For Homescapes in the Play Store
- The APK file will be installed using Nox App Player
- After the installation is complete, open NoxPlayer and then locate the installed Homescapes (Just Like On Android Phone)
- Click on the icon of the game and start playing.Done!!
If you have any query you can tell us via comment box.