The build is a developer preview and carries the build number YU5040_SW_V-DEV-PREW-01_HW_V01_20170531 and weighs in at 667 MB. It goes without saying that you should be on a stock ROM running the latest developer build in order to use the latest update. After the update, you may see some performance and battery enhancements.
Yu Yureka Beta Nougat 7.1.2 Beta build | Download
GApps ARM 64 | Download
ADB & Fastboot Driver For Windows | Download
Unlocked Bootloader | Guide
TWRP Recovery | Download
Steps to install official Android 7.1.2 Nougat Beta On Yureka Black –
- Extract the downloaded Firmware package on your PC.
- Connect your device in ADB Interface
- Open Command Prompt and enter the following command to enter Fastboot mode
adb reboot bootloader
Navigate to extracted firmware folder YU5040_SW_V-DEV-PREW-01_HW_V01_20170531
- If the host OS of your PC is Linux/Ubuntu run the following command:
If using Windows OS:
- Once the device is booted up, reboot into fastboot mode.
- Enter the command:
fastboot boot /path/of/your/Twrp_image downloaded
- Install GApps by rebooting into TWRP recovery
- Clear cache and reboot your device.
This completes the Installation of Android Nougat 7.1.2 Developer Preview on Yu Yureka Black.
Note: Do not perform this procedure unless you are using an Unlocked Bootloader. In case you have any queries, comment down below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.