Here we will be sharing the direct link to download Motorola Moto G 3rd gen XT1540 Official Marshmallow Flashable OTA Update Zip File.You can easily flash the OTA Marshmallow Update zip file via stock recovery.Don’t worry we will be sharing step by step installation guide below.
Motorola is very good at releasing latest updates to their smartphones.Now Motorola has released Official Android Marshmallow 6.0 Update to its latest devices.Moto G 3rd gen XT1540 (2015) is one of those devices.You can check Settings > about phone section > Update
Now thanks to hp420, Senior Member, now users can download Moto G 3rd gen XT1540 Official Marshmallow Flashable OTA Update Zip File.But he has deleted the files for some reason but we are sharing the link to download Moto G 3rd gen XT1540 Official Marshmallow Flashable OTA Update Zip File
You can Flash the OTA Update Zip file via Custom recovery or Stock recovery.The Installation process is very simple and easy.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Moto G 3rd Gen XT1540 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Download Moto G 3rd gen XT1540 Official Marshmallow Flashable OTA Update Zip File
Download OTA for US Unlocked Retail XT1540 2Gb
→Download OTA Zip
Download OTA for US Unlocked Retail XT1540 1Gb
→Link coming soon
How To Flash / Install Moto G 3rd gen XT1540 Official Marshmallow Flashable OTA Update Zip File
TWRP Recovery Installation Guide
- Make sure you have TWRP Installed On Your Moto G 3rd Gen
- Now Download all the Flashable Zip files from the download section.
- Then connect your Moto G 2015 to your PC and transfer the files to the internal memory of Moto G 3rd Gen
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery
- Take a nandroid backup (important)
- Perform a Factory reset from the recovery.If running stock ROM without Root then skip this step
- Go to Install section In TWRP Menu
- Now flash the OTA Update Zip file
- Reboot system
- DONE!!!. Your Moto G 3rd Gen 2015 should now be running Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Stock Recovery Installation Guide
- Download & Save the downloaded file to Root of SD Card (External Memory Card)
- Now Restart your device once.
- After restarting go to Settings –> About Phone –> System Updates.
- The device will automatically recognize the Update and user will be prompted to apply the update.
- If Update is not recognized by device try rebooting the device
If you have any questions related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below.