Huawei has officially released the B597 Marshmallow for the single SIM variant of Huawei P8 Lite(ALE – L21). This latest update is officially available for download in most parts of Europe. This new update comes packed with this month’s security patches as well as a bundle of bug fixes and other amazing feature updates.
Note – This new update is only compatible with the single SIM variant of Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) that is running on C432 (European) firmware. It will not work for any other variants, so don’t even try it or else you might end up bricking your device.
Below we are sharing the direct link to download the firmware and a step by step guide to safely Install the Latest Huawei P8 Lite B597 Marshmallow update
- Huawei P8 Lite B597 Marshmallow update can be downloaded here
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
How to update your Huawei P8 Lite to B597 Marshmallow Firmware (Single SIM variant)
- Before you start with the update, make sure that you have a full backup of all your important files and folders.
- Download the update by going to the link mentioned above.
- Now, create a new folder in the external microSD card or in the internal memory of your device and name it as “dload”.
- Now, extract the zip file that you downloaded earlier. You will come across a large file named UPDATE.APP which will be around 1.6 GB.
- Just copy this UPDATE.APP package to the folder that you created in step 3.
- Unplug the USB cable and then turn off your phone.
- Now long press and hold “Volume down + Volume Up + Power” buttons until your phone begins to upgrade.
- After the update is complete, just reboot the phone.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below 🙂