Download and Install Zsight for PC On Windows and MAC: Zsight is an extremely useful app which you must have on your Android device. Even though it was recently launched by EPTCO, it has managed to get quite good reviews from its users. It not only allows you to watch live videos from all of your IP devices, it also gives you many more cool features as well.
Using this, you can easily record videos and snapshots on your device, configure Wi-Fi settings using your device, listen to live audio and talk to anyone, play back the video from SD card on your device, automatically configure your device’s remote connection, and much more.
I’m sure this app has got you excited and you definitely want to use this app. In this post, we will be telling you how you can install Zsight on your PC and run it using BlueStacks. All you need to do is follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below.
How To Install Zsight for PC On Windows and MAC
- In order to run any android apps or games (APKs) on Macs or Windows, you have to install an Emulator on your system
- So first, download the latest Nox App Player (v5) On Your Windows PC or Mac then follow the given instruction below to install it
- Download and Install the Nox Player Emulator (above)
- After you have finished installing Nox Player, search For Zsight in the Play Store
- The APK file will be installed using Nox App Player
- After the installation is complete, open NoxPlayer and then locate the installed Zsight (Just Like On Android Phone)
- Click on the icon of the game and start playing.Done!!
If you have any query you can tell us via comment box.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.