How To Find OnePlus 7 IMEI Serial Number: IMEI or MEID number is a form of identification for a specific device. Every device has a unique IMEI number, and they are usually 16-digits long. This makes every device in existence different from every other in a single way at least. This is very helpful and every user should know the IMEI number of his/her device.
There are many situations when a user may need the IMEI number of his/her device. For example, if you want to exchange your device to buy a new device online, the site will ask your device’s IMEI number and it will also be very helpful if your device gets stolen. It is very easy to Check any device’s IMEI Serial Number. Here in this guide, we will go through all the methods.
The OnePlus 7 was launched alongside with the OnePlus 7 Pro. The device has all the same internal (majority) as the OnePlus 7 Pro. It only lacks the pup up a camera and 90Hz 2k AMOLED Screen. Instead of that, it has the same a water drop notch at the top of the display just like the OnePlus 6T. The OnePlus 7 is way cheaper than the OnePlus 7 which makes it one the best smartphones of 2019.
The device runs Android v9.0 (Pie) at the top of OxygenOS 9.5.4 out of the box. It has a 6.41 inches (16.28 cm) bezel-less Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with a waterdrop notch. The native resolution is 1080 x 2340 pixels. It is well protected by Gorilla Glass 5 Protection. The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Octa-core Processor coupled with 6/8GB of RAM and 128GB/256GB of onboard storage option.
The device sports a 48 + 5 MP Dual Rear Cameras and a 16 MP, f/2.0, 25mm (wide) front-facing camera. The main rear camera can shoot [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, [email protected], Auto HDR videos. The OnePlus 7 houses a 3700 mAh battery with Dash Charging (20W). It has an On-screen Fingerprint Sensor.
Steps To Find OnePlus 7 IMEI Serial Number
Method 1: Check Device’s Box
On most of the boxes of the devices, the IMEI number is printed. So check the Original box of the device.
Method 2: Use Phone’s Dialer
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the dialer or phone application.
- Next, type in ” *#06# ” without the speech quotes.
- Your device will take a moment before it displays your IMEI number.
- In some cases, you will directly be able to copy it from the clipboard, while in other cases, it cannot be done so. In such a case, just note it down using a pen or paper.
Method 3: Find It In The ‘About Phone’ Menu
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the Settings application.
- Scroll all the way down until you find an option called ‘About Phone‘.
- Tap on it, and then scroll further down to see another sub-menu named ‘Phone Information‘
- Now Go To Status and Click There to find out the IMEI Information.
- You will be able to see your device’s IMEI number there.
Dedicated Post: 3 Ways To Find the IMEI Number on an Android device