The Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus are the new flagships from Samsung. Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus became trending in the market. Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus was released in 2017 with Android Nougat out of the box. Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 plus features 1440 x 2960 pixels Super AMOLED display, 12MP rear and 8MP front facing camera, Snapdragon 835 system chip, 3000/3500mah battery.These devices got too much love before they released.
Many users reported that red tint is permanently visible on their display. And many users thought that this is the hardware issue but it isn’t, you can easily fix Samsung Galaxy S8 Red Tint Display Issue with few simple steps. Samsung said that “It is not a quality problem and it can be adjusted with the phone itself. If the color still appears to be reddish, customers can change it at the service center”.
You can fix Samsung Galaxy S8 Red Tint Display Issue just by adjusting the screen setting. Samsung already released the software update in Europe and Korea which will Fix Samsung Galaxy S8 Red Tint Display Issue. Follow the guide below to fix Samsung Galaxy S8 Red Tint Display Issue.
Steps to Fix Samsung Galaxy S8 Red Tint Display Issue [Permanently]
Download Galaxy S8 Stock Nougat Firmware Update
- G950NKSU1AQDG Firmware For Galaxy S8 (Korea)
- G950FXXU1AQDG Firmware For Galaxy S8 (UK/Ireland)
- G950FXXU1AQDG Firmware For Galaxy S8 (Turkey)
Download Galaxy S8+ Stock Nougat Firmware Update
- G955NKSU1AQDG Firmware For Galaxy S8+ (Korea)
- G955FXXU1AQDG Firmware For Galaxy S8+ (Turkey)
- G955FXXU1AQDG Firmware For Galaxy S8+ (Germany)
Steps to adjust display colors on the Samsung Galaxy S8
- Go to Device Settings.
- Tap on Display.
- Tap on Screen mode.
- You can Choose between Adaptive display, AMOLED photo, AMOLED cinema and Basic for your desired effect. or you can go to Color balance option to manually adjust the colors.
- If your Samsung Galaxy S8 already received an update, you can see new option Full-Screen Color Balance and Edge Screen Color Balance in Adaptive Display mode.
- Now you can adjust the color to remove the red tint.